Automated Control Systems Programming and Design
Since 1998, we have designed many electrical control systems using Allen-Bradley and Siemens PLCs and we have developed Human Machine Interfaces using Allen-Bradley PanelViews and RSView 32 and Visual Basic Software on a PC.
Presently, the company provides automation solutions for sawmills in Northern and Central BC, specializing in developing cost effective methods of communicating to and controlling sawmill machinery using display boards, CRT and LCD based operator's terminals as well as PC based software solutions.
Some projects we have worked on are:
- Complete Sorter HMI using RSView 32
- Complete Sorter HMI using Visual Studio
- Fence Verification
- Controls for a new planer installation
- Sorter and Trimmer controls
- Tilthoist automation
- Stacker automation
- Package handling systems
- Paper Wrap Stations
- Wood Kilns and energy system programming